1. Screen: Amazon 6-inch screen, built-in light, 167ppi, optimized font technology, 16-level grayscale.
2. Dimensions: 6.3″ x 4.5″ x 0.34″ (160x 113×8.7mm).
3. Weight: 6.1 oz (174 g). ) Actual dimensions and weights may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
4. System requirements: none; completely wireless, no computer required to download content.
5. On-device memory: 8 GB (2.8 GB available to users); can hold thousands of books.
6 Cloud Storage: Free cloud storage for all Amazon content.
7. Battery Life: Up to four (4) weeks on a single charge
8. Loading time: It takes about 4 hours to fully charge from a computer using a USB de w power adapter or via a USB cable.
9. Wireless Network Connection: Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or access points using the 802.11b/g/n standard, supports wEP, WPA and WPA2 security with authentication
Password or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WP).
10. Accessibility: VoiceView screen reader, available via Bluetooth audio, provides
Voice feedback lets you navigate your device and read text-to-speech books (English only). Kindle also includes the ability to adjust font size, font, line spacing, and margins. Learn more about Kindle accessibility.
11. Supported content formats: Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AzW), TXT, PDF, MOBl unprotected, PRC formative; HTML DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PMP through conversion; audio format Audible (AAX) .
12. Documentation: Quick Start Guide; Kindle User Guide. Additional information is available online in multiple languages.
13. Warranty and Service: Includes 1 Year Limited Warranty and Service. Optional 1-, 2-, or 3-year extended warranty for US resident customers; sold separately. Use of Kindle is governed by the terms here.
14. The box includes: Kindle, USB 2.0 charging cable and quick start guide.
15. Generation: 10th generation Kindle – released in 2019.